Thursday, March 22, 2012

Ah, to be a kid...


The kids may grow up to remember their childhood filled with their mean, cranky mother yelling at them (according to my own parents, I've been cranky for about four years.... what might have triggered this sudden mood change, I wonder...), but at least I'll have some photographic evidence that it wasn't all bad. In fact, sometimes it is quite good...

We had a great, great week with the Behroozis -- biking, boot shopping, eating tacos, wading, rodeo-going. I don't know what it is, but one of the absolute best and most gratifying thing to me about having children is watching them play with the children of people I love. Its so frickin' CUTE! I'm glad I still get to pick Rosemary's friends for her. She was really in seventh heaven with Henry all week -- best quote of the week -- Rosemary: "Henry I love you!" Henry: "Eww gross! Mom, she said a bad word!" (Rosemary was totally unphased)

Henry and Rosemary asleep!
The creeks are FULL! So much awesome wading and rock climbing (Henry is very brave... he climbed so high ... he looked down and calmly told me he was too scared to come down, so we all had to talk him through it).
"The highest point" on the walk to art camp

Before art camp...
Going on the airplane ride at the rodeo, wearing crowns made in art camp that day. That's Louis and I in the back -- he LOVED it. Rosemary and Henry giggled the whole time.


A spring crab feast... Dungeoness from the Chinese grocery store...

Another of Louis's pretty awesome installations...

No comments: