Friday, August 28, 2009

The lovely month of August

Playgroup

Jumping into the fountain at Caltech (unauthorized!)

Taking a break with Nana at Lacey Park

Coloring inside (it was too smokey to go outside with the fires in La Canada!)

Holding Baby Beatrice!

Guess our blog is a bit behind the times. We had a nice month of August, kicked off by an exciting 60th birthday party for Nani/family reunion in Ojai. Rosemary has been talking ever since about how she is going to see "Aunt Mo" and "Uncle Ed" soon (those seem to be the most popular, along with Cromwell and Shackleton). It does seem like I am just prompting her for the videos (because I am -- its really hard to capture anything spontaneous on video!), but I swear, she talks about them all the time. And of course Nani and Nana. She also has finally got her colors down.




No comments: