OK the idea behind these is to interview the kids each year to see how they've changed but of course I'm doing it 1 and 2 months late, respectively. So you will see an extremely strong Christmas bias in these answers.
- Mina:
What is your favorite food?
Louis: carrots
- M:
What is your favorite animal?
L: Giraffe
-
M:
What is your favorite movie?
L: Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer (Which he hasn't seen since last year)
- M:
What is your favorite thing to do at school?
L: Doing art
-
M:What makes you the happiest?
L: When I have a friend
- M:
What makes you sad?
L: When I don't have a friend
- M:
What makes you scared?
L: A lot of things. Like alligators. I like Santa.
- M:
What is one new thing you learned to do this year?
L: (Said something I couldn't understand) I like pretty pictures
-
M:
What is one new thing you want to learn next year?
L:
I want to learn to draw a Christmas Tree
- M:
What would you like to be when you grow up?
L:
A lumberjack
-
M:
What is your favorite holiday?
L: Christmas
- M:
What is your favorite color?
L: Green and red
- M:
What is your favorite song?
L:
"Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer"
- M: What is your favorite toy?
L: Blocks
- M: What is your favorite book?
L: How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- M: Who is your favorite character?
L: You (mom)
- M: What is your favorite thing to do?
L: Play with you (mom)
- M: What do you like learning about?
L: Learning about Spiderman
-
M:
Where is your favorite place to go?
L: To the movie theater
-
M:
Can you name some of your friends?
L: You and daddy and sissy
- M:
What is your birthday wish?
L: A Lego fire chief and one fire chief for my big fire truck because I need one
- Mina:
What is your favorite food?
Rosemary: Can it be anything edible? I'd say my favorite food that's not
a candy is bread. My favorite healthiest food is broccoli
- M:
What is your favorite animal?
R: My favorite animal is a kitty
-
M:
What is your favorite movie?
R: Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer
- M:
What is your favorite thing to do at school?
R: "Specials" like music class
-
M:What makes you the happiest?
R: A lot of things make me happy. Being at school. I like the weekends. I
like going to see family in different places that live far away.
- M:
What makes you sad?
R: When Louis is sick
- M:
What makes you scared?
R: Being at a scary movie in the theater
- M:
What is one new thing you learned to do this year?
R: New songs at school and at piano
-
M:
What is one new thing you want to learn next year?
R:
How to plant a garden by myself
- M:
What would you like to be when you grow up?
R:
A sculpture artist
-
M:
What is your favorite holiday?
R: Christmas!
- M:
What is your favorite color?
R: Green and red
- M:
What is your favorite song?
R:
"Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer" and "Away in a Manger"
- M: What is your favorite toy?
R: Citiblocks
- M: What is your favorite book?
R: The Twelve Days of Christmas in Texas, How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- M: Who is your favorite character?
R: In a movie is Sally from Busytown
- M: What is your favorite thing to do?
R To make peppermint bark
- M: What do you like learning about?
R: I like reading different books at school, like the book "A Bus for Us," about a little girl who was un-patient for the bus.
-
M:
Where is your favorite place to go?
R: To see my family (extended family)
-
M:
Can you name some of your friends?
R Flora, Stella, Esme, Bryson (Rosemary reminds me of Dev here, I think she'll say Stella is one of her best friends to the day she dies, even though they really haven't had much to do with each other since they were three)
- M:
What is your birthday wish?
R: To have a lot of my friends over
No comments:
Post a Comment