Monday, April 25, 2011

Hoppy Easter!

We just had a lovely Easter with my parents and grandmother. This was the first year we did it all -- guests, party, egg dying, church, you name it. I think Rosemary has been a bit crazed about Easter ever since I made the mistake of telling her about the Easter bunny on Monday. I had no idea, but I think it really either disturbed or enchanted her. Either way, she had bad dreams that night and we had to comfort her MANY times at night. When she woke up, she asked me first thing if the Easter bunny had come.

Check out Rosemary's hand made two piece raw silk Easter suit. From, of course, Grandma Mary. She was the belle of the ball, that's for sure!


Louis and his friend Wilder at church together

Rosemary and her school friends Flora and Stella after the church Easter egg hunt


We also recently had a wonderful visit with the Dombeks from Chicago. The kids in the pictures below were all dressed up before the rodeo, which was a huge hit (and this time, we took Rosemary and Louis to the main event in the evening). They are a really fun family, and we had a great time. Rosemary was a little scared of it and didn't want to look at the bucking broncos, because she was afraid the cowboy would fall, but she eventually got used to it. For her, it didn't come close to the carousel in terms of excitement.

Louis decides to dominate his father:


No comments: